We are currently searching for a business-driven Capital Markets professional in Sweden who continuously strives to grow expertise and business in the capital markets area within financial services. Our client is a global management & IT consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, committed to deliver digital innovation.
The organization is leading ground-breaking high-profile projects and you need to be comfortable in dealing with challenges in a structured and innovative way. With a strong footprint and network in the capital markets industry, and explicitly within the area of wealth and asset management, you will support further expansion of the Swedish practice!
The role includes both strategy, delivery and sales to develop, engage and grow the business. The right candidate will have a previous success and track record working with an end-to-end focus with clients making us a trusted partner. You probably have a management consulting and/or IT consulting/delivery background. With your in-depth knowledge in the buy side you will lead business development initiatives and delivery projects.
You will be a part of a broad global organization that can mobilize the right people, skills, and technologies to help clients improve their performance. You have an interest in driving conversations and delivering on project with our clients within wealth and asset management, for example around:
- Core platform replacement - Modernization of technology platforms and architecture to drive cost reduction and enable digital transformation
- Regulatory impact - Strategic, transformational change in response to the evolving regulatory landscape
- Digital transformation - The next generation of digital innovation for our clients to capitalize on new revenue enhancement and cost reduction opportunities
- Operations - Build scale, efficiency and client-centric services by identification and implementation of middle and back-office processes – leveraging capabilities such as robotics process automation, blockchain, process reengineering, workflow transformation and outsourcing
- Robotics & AI - Leverage digital capabilities, robotics and automation, as well as artificial intelligence to help firms improve the client experience while limiting manual processes
- Advisor success and Productivity - Build dynamic new workforces empowered by digital to adapt, thrive on disruption and drive change
- Cloud Transformation - moving their business to the cloud, both to answer their concerns about embarking on the journey, and to enable them to implement best practices as they roll out cutting edge cloud tools.
You will be a part of the financial services consulting practice. This role involves liaison with client teams and other services groups in the organization. You have strong business acumen with strong drive and ability to work with others. You are a strong team player!
If you are excited by the opportunity to realize innovative solutions to transform the Financial Services industry in a high-profile and challenging position you are strongly recommended to find out more about this opportunity! For more information please contact Mikael Örnhem, ProSearch at +46 (0)731 543 381.